The Plover Partnership Ltd is committed to handling the personal data entrusted to us with seriousness and appropriate security. This privacy statement aims to make clear how we handle this data.
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification may be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’).
2. Who are we?
The Plover Partnership Ltd is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
The Plover Partnership complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our contractual obligations in carrying out our coaching, training and consultancy activities.
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- To respond to requests for information that come via our website.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Contract - to fulfil our contractual obligations and maintain our own accounts and records.
- Consent – to send a message to us via the contact form on our website, or to sign up on our website to receive our newsletter and details of events.
5. Sharing your personal data
- Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with the staff of The Plover Partnership to fulfil our contractual obligations, to maintain our own accounts and records, or to respond to requests for information via the website.
- Plover does not capture or store any personal information about individuals who access our website, except where you choose to give us your name and contact details through the 'contact us' form, or choose to sign up to our mailing list to receive newsletters or event information. This information is treated as strictly confidential and will only be used by Plover in order to respond to your message or request.
- When used as part of our client work, psychometric questionnaires are completed via the secure websites of Thomas International or Oxford Psychologists Press (OPP Assessment). Regular cleansing of Plover’s psychometric accounts is carried out in order to delete reports, and any paper copies are also securely shredded. Thomas International and OPP have their own data privacy notices which can be seen on their respective websites.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary.
- Information is held while the contract with you/your organisation is active and current.
- Invoices and associated financial paperwork are kept for up to 6 years after the calendar year to which they relate.
- Messages and contact details received via our web contact form are regularly deleted unless you choose to sign up to the mailing list for our newsletter/events details.
- If you have signed up to receive our newsletter/events details and no longer wish to receive these, you can request that your details are removed at any time via our 'contact us' form or by writing to us.
7. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this privacy notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
8. Contact details
To exercise all relevant rights, please in the first instance contact The Plover Partnership Ltd by writing to us at The Plover Partnership Ltd, PO Box 2777, Faringdon, Oxon SN7 8XN.